I am a teacher. I am doing job from last 14 years. I have three children. Now I want to quit job as I cannot give sufficient time to my children and my home. My husband is not doing any job continuously. He has switched several jobs. He lost his job mostly within a year from the last few years and the reason is mainly due to the conflict with either some other employee or management. This condition put me in lot of stress as my opinion is that man should bear the pressures and should earn money to run a family. What a woman should do according to the teachings of Islam in such condition?
closed as primarily opinion-based by UmH, Rebecca J. Stones, III-AK-III, Kilise, goldPseudo♦ May 11 '17 at 18:39
Many good questions generate some degree of opinion based on expert experience, but answers to this question will tend to be almost entirely based on opinions, rather than facts, references, or specific expertise. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.
Asalam u Alaikum,
This is totally my personal opinion.
- Your husband should be educated through religion in a nice and humble way how to reduce and leave conflicting with people. He can consult to a medical expert or a sofi saint in your area like Imam of local mosque.
- He should then start a job.
- Until then don't leave your job because starvation is much worse than the current condition if you leave your job right now.
- Try to get some time management skills to extract sometime to do household work or get a maid if you can afford.
- Give your children 10 minutes a day, teaching them good things and refreshing their minds with manner teaching Hadiths and stories. This would be enough for them.
- Lastly and most logical, pray to Allah.
Hope this helps my sister.