A question that came up during a conversation with some friends. If a woman who has been divorced from her violent husband and through a court of law in the UAE is awarded a certain amount of money from the court, can her now son who apparently has become her guardian stop her from gaining access to what is rightfully hers? Could she go to court to overturn this action from her son?



You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .