I'm hard working and intelligent. I question everything, and am always keen to learn new things. I am passionate about productivity, and using technology to solve problems. I will not lie or cheat, or do anything I believe is wrong.
My biggest strengths are:
- My passion for learning and self improvement.
- My ability to learn fast, and then apply myself in the real world.
- My desire to solve problems and improve processes.
- My technical aptitude.
My biggest weaknesses are:
- Punctuality: I'm on time for meetings, but not on time to office. I work hard from early morning till evening - but I start working from home, and don't leave for office till I've finish what I'm working on - and that can make me late. I don't plan to fix this.
- Struggle to say "No": Working on it - I'll get used to it soon!
- Poor career planning: I haven't prioritized managing my career.
- Poor health: I need to work out more often.
- Poor networking: I need to meet people outside of work some more.
I read/heard this quote somewhere, and it is what drives me:
"If you find something boring, it's because you don't know enough about it." - Unknown
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Member for 7 years, 9 months
12 profile views
Last seen Jan 27 '20 at 14:26