Motivation Positive Quote reminders and Get happy.
Stress less. Sleep soundly. It’s all about keeping the right thoughts top of mind from the get-go every day, so they’re readily available on those hard days when you need them most. Ocean waves, Heavy Rain, Camp Fire, Babbling Brook, and other sounds to help you sleep.
I have 5 years+ experience iPhone application development/Xcode App Update / Bug Fixes and specialized in
Open Source & SCM solutions, such as Git, Subversion, Mercurial and Atlassian's JIRA, Confluence and Stash and have worked in a Test-Driven Development (TDD) environment..
My 7 development apps almost App store top leading app. Stackoverflow 5000+ reputation for 140+ accepted and voted answer.
If you consider Full Time/Part Time/Contact/Remote/Visa sponsor/Paid relocation then Contact with me
- Experience in AutoLayout
- Experience in Size Classes
- Experience building Universal Applications
- Experience in Swift 4 or above, and has utilized key features that make the language great.
- Experience building modular visual elements that work in multiple screens without repeating code/views.
- Experience building custom transitions
- Experience in building energy efficient animations
- Experience with templating
- Loves storyboards, programatically and SwiftUI
- Can produce 100% pixel perfect screens according to high-fidelity mocks.
- Can produce 100% perfect timed custom animations according to high-fidelity animations.
- Experience in Profiling Tools like Energy Log
- Experience in View Debugging
- Experience with rich and custom push notifications
- Experience in Swift 4 or higher, and has utilized key features that make the language great.
- Experience building a test-driven, shareable library
- Experience in Networking with a RESTful API
- Experience in Concurrency
- Experience in Speed and Resource Optimizations using methods like pre-loading and caching
- Experience debugging Crashlytics report analysis
- Experience in Profiling Tools like Energy Log, Leaks, Network, Time Profiler, Zombies, Allocations, etc.
- Experience with version/build release management and distribution through Automation and Custom Build scripts for many schemes and various client recipients.
- Experience writing concise and well structured OOP code.
- I can-do attitude that can hit deadlines without cutting corners or sacrificing structural integrity.