My question is concerning premature ejaculation. I suffer from this “illness”. I have been married for nearly few years and this illness has prevented me from having normal intercourse with my wife. I can not satisfy her. Maybe this is a punishment from Allah? However, I read that this is a very widespread illness, and that it can be treated. There seems to be medical treatment as well as a kind of training/practice. This includes, among other things, that a person stimulates himself by rubbing his penis to learn to deal with the sexual arousal, and even to ejaculate. I know that this is normally forbidden to do, but I do not see a solution for the problem without treatment. I have tried other things before like a special ointment and other stuff, but without success. I am afraid, if I do not treat this illness that I might fall back into sin. There is so much information on the Internet, but I do not know what is trustworthy and what is just a way of making money. What can I do? Please give me advice!.

  • if you have a family doctor, there is no shame in mentioning this problem to them. they probably have heard of it many times. – dave May 17 '20 at 4:04
  • 1
    I’m voting to close this question because this is more about medical or health treatment. – Jamila May 17 '20 at 15:23