Salaam 👋. Bismillah.
You can make any dua you want, a sincere and private conversation with God is your prerogative anytime you're able to call to God. You might benefit from asking for sabr as suggested in 4:25.
And who from you is not able to reach to marry the protected women, so marry from what your oath possesses from your immature/(family protected) believing women, and God is more knowing about your belief. You are from one another, so marry them with their families' permission, and give them their rewards with kindness, protected, not fornicating, and not taking multiple takers. So when they become self-protected (through marriage), if they commit illegal sexual activity, on them is half the punishment of the (already) self-protected, that is for those who feared corruption from you, and being patient is better for you, and God is forgiving, merciful.
This translation is by The Monotheist Group. Other translations of this ayat can be found here.
As it relates to the disagreement you had with your parents, here are some questions you might need to consider carefully, ideally, before acting out of urgency
- Do you consider yourself to still be under the guardianship (or 'protection') of your parents?
- If yes, then ayat 4:25 urges you to not marry against their wishes as the family's permission seems to be needed.
- If no, in other words, if you're mature and manage all of your life's affairs, and you are not under the guardianship of your parents, then you don't need your parent's consent per se (according to ayat 4:25)
- There's more about this topic here.
- Is the topic of getting engaged to this guy an option? Or is the topic closed?
- If yes, getting engaged is a possibility, then you might opt for that without finalizing the marriage, yet. This way both you and your family can evaluate the suitability of your match.
- If your parents have vetoed this guy outright and you're still under their guardianship, then it's likely wiser to respect their decision
- God knows best. So just believe in God, perform salaat and endure your situation with patience (sabr). God is aware of your plight, and is listening and answering according to ayat 2:186.