My question is straightforward; am I still a Muslim and part of ahl Sunnah to believe those ahadiths which is fundamental to the faith like praying, fasting, Hajj, etc whic I accept and practice, but to have a neutral position regarding those ahadiths which are dumb, nonsense, unscientific, degrading even if they are considered authentic, like for example:
- You can drink Camel's urine (a hadith from bukhari)
- Women have less intellect because of their deficiency in faith like because they can't pray when they have mense (so what's the fault of women if God gave them that physiology)
- Eating pus of husband still can't fullfill the rights of husband
- Violence like it is allowed to kill children of pagan and etc
- Not praying one time intentionally has the punishment of 80000 thousand years in hell (are you serious?)
- Women who pluck their eyebrows will never enter jannah (so it means plucking is now equivalent to shirk, seriously not entering jannah for just plucking eyebrows and it's authentic too) and there are thousands of non sense ahadiths that one can't digest it.....
So having said those things above and still believe in ahadiths which are certain that Muhammad has said and there are a bunch of ahadiths which don't suit modern thinking and who knows if they are fabricated obviously it's not the word of God?
So my question is it ok in terms of faith to believe in certain ahadiths about fundamentals but to be NEUTRAL or REJECT some of it even they are considered AUTHENTIC but doesn't fit logic science moral?