Worship and safar/travelling
First note that this applies only for two out of three kinds of travel: travel for obedience (like hajj, Jihad, visiting relatives or a sick person etc.) and an allowed travel (like for vacancy) and doesn't apply for travelling for disobedience!
Here shortly a list -without details- of travelling related easements:
- shortening the 4 raka'a fard prayers!
- combining two prayers.
- breaking fast in Ramadan.
- having more time to perform mas-h on the Khufayyn (wiping on leather socks).
- having the permission to miss Jumuah.
- performing nafl prayers while driving/riding.
- leaving out the sunnah prayers except fajr.
Some virtues of travelling
It is also recommended for a person which wants to travel to:
Basically there are only worship related effects of being Mussafir. And traveling is considered as a kind of torture -due to the fact that one leaves those whom one loves- therefore it is hardly recommended to turn back as soon as possible.
My basic souce in Arabic.