In the name of God, the Merciful, the Most Kind
All praise and thanks are due to God, the Lord of the worlds. We cannot find words to praise Him, as He only sees fit how laudation should be addressed to Him. We seek refuge in God from the evils within ourselves and the evils of our bad deeds. Whosoever God guides will never be led astray, and whosoever He leads astray will never find guidance. We bear witness that there is no god but God, the One without any associate, and We bear witness that Muhammad is His Messenger and bondman, peace and blessings be upon him, his kith and kin, his Companions and all those who follow their guidance until the Day of Judgment.
Q-1: In what circumstances a Muslim can break the kinship?
Firstly, you should understand that in Islam, it is haram to break kinship and I find a warning for those who break kinship, because God Says:
"But those who break the covenant of God after contracting it and sever that which God has ordered to be joined and spread corruption on earth - for them is the curse, and they will have the worst home." [The Thunder, 13:25]
Q-2: If a Sister leaves the home and marry against the will & in Absence of Muharram, Does the Family can break relation with her ?
Secondly: it is not permissible for a man to marry a woman without the permission of her guardian, regardless of whether she is a virgin or previously-married. This is the view of the majority of scholars, including al-Shaafai, Maalik and Ahmad. They take as evidence the words of the Prophet (peace and blessings of God be upon him):
"There should be no marriage contract except with a guardian"
Q-3: If a Family member or Relative Become Criminal (Thief, Bad Character, Murderer, Alcoholic, Drug Addict,Etc. Do we need to break relationship with him/her?
This is depends on the situation. One should protect his wife or her husband from that bad relative by keeping your spouse away from them unless your spouse can change them by advising them to stop. There is an authentic narration regarding this:
It was narrated that Abu Sa‘eed al-Khudri (may Allah be pleased with him) said: I heard the Messenger of God (blessings and peace of God be upon him) say: “Whoever among you sees an evil action, let him change it with his hand (by taking action); if he cannot, then with his tongue (by speaking out); and if he cannot, then with his heart (by hating it and feeling it is wrong), and that is the weakest of faith.”
Narrated by Muslim (49).
Valid excuses for divorce are:
- Physical, mental, or emotional abuse or torture. When one of the spouses becomes abusive and inflicts physical, mental, or emotional torture, and is not willing to change by taking practical measures through therapy or counseling, then it is a valid reason for seeking divorce, for the Islamic principle states, "There shall be no inflicting or receiving of harm.” Injustice is not tolerated in Islam, regardless of who the perpetrator is.
- Failure to fulfill the objectives and purposes for which marriage was initiated. This can be utter incompatibility between the partners, which may be expressed by their irreconcilable differences in temperaments, likes, and dislikes.
- Marital infidelity. This can be a major cause for dissolution of marriage, for marriage is built on trust and confidence. Its main purpose is to preserve the chastity and modesty of those involved. Once this foundation is eroded and undermined and there is no chance to restore the same, then divorce is the way to go.
- Failure of the husband to provide. When the man, who is considered the provider and maintainer of the family, fails to shoulder his responsibilities and the wife decides that she cannot continue tolerating his shirking of responsibility, this is grounds for divorce.
I have found a list of things which might help and might answers your question and worries and might be similar to your questions. Please view the following list:
- Bad Relation between Husband & Wife By Mufti Menk, The Straight Path Convention Q&A
- How to solve your Marital Issues ? Mufti Menk
- Is it Haram to be around smokers and drinkers? - Q&A - Sh. Shady Alsuleiman
I hope this answers all your questions.
We ask God to guide us to the Straight Path and to make us all people of Paradise. May God send blessings and peace upon His slave and Messenger Muhammad and upon his family and companions.
P.S. If there is anything you want to comment in order to be explained, then please feel free to comment below. And if you give a down vote, please explain and its reason to it so that I will understand.