I was praying isha, after which and going for tahajjud (night prayer) while I checked my mobile for my mother messaged but instagram was open after unlocking my mobile and there was something nasty (nude) photo came to the feed. Is my wudu broken?
The things that invalidate wudu' (abltuion) are:
- Any discharge from the front or back passage.
- Emission of urine or stools from anywhere other than the urethra or anus.
- Losing one’s mind as an insanity or by losing it temporarily for a certain length of time for some reason such as sleep, unconsciousness, intoxication, etc.
- Touching one’s private parts (see for example in al-Muwatta')
- Eating camel meat (see for example in sahih Muslim)
So none of them include looking at nudity, that's why it doesn't break your wudu'. However looking at nudity considered a sin if one does it with intention. Also read this fatwa on your topic and this on the topic of changing clothes which shows a list of things that invalidate wudu'
no, your wudu did not broken. wudu will broken if yo touch your genital part, or you touch non mahram woman(not your inner family) or non mahram man(not your inner family). this is applied if you follow the sect sunni Shafi'i.. Wallahua'lam bissawab..