I legally divorced my husband, we're not living together for over a year. I don't love him or find him attractive anymore. I want to move on. How can I get talaq from him? Is there any way possible?

| improve this question | | | | |
  • There is an option. That name is kulah. Wife can give the divorce to husband. – Noorul Dec 21 '16 at 16:25
  • You can ask him or go to a court and ask for khul'a or maybe they would check if faskh could be an option based on the fact that your husband doesn't fulfil his dueties. In case of khul'a you must "buy yiurself free". – Medi1Saif Dec 21 '16 at 16:46
  • what do you mean by legally divorced ? Does your husband said that I gave to Talaq ? – Qazi Dec 22 '16 at 13:14

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.