The Qur'aan Verse 75:39 clearly says:
then He(Allah) made of Him(Husband) a pair, male and female
This verse not at all talks about Transgender. This verse clearly says that The man(Husband) is the reason for child's gender.
In the past(some people today too) think, female children were(are) a curse, so they bury the female child alive, and scold the woman(wife) for given birth to a female child.
The Qur'aan speaks about the Science here, that The husband is the reason for child's gender.
The science is:
- To form a child, the male(Husband)'s sperm needs to go into the ovary of a female(Wife).
- The Male's sperm has two chromosomes X and Y.
- The Female's has only X chromosome.
- For a male child, the chromosome pair should be X and Y
- For a female child, the chromosome pair should be X and X
The male's sperm decides the gender of the child.
- If X chromosome of male's sperm enters into the female's ovary, then the male's X chromosome joins the X chromosome in the ovary and forms a Female child.
- If Y chromosome of male's sperm enters into the female's ovary, then the male's Y chromosome joins the X chromosome in the ovary and forms a Male child.
Thats what the Verse 75:39 says
Then He(Allah) made of Him(Husband) a pair, male and female.
@Medi1Saif was wrong about the verse 75:39 and also wrong about 4:11 where he said about two sexual organs.
That verse speaks about the Share ratio of the Fathers property after his dead.
Allah instructs you concerning(About) your children: for the male, what is equal to the share of two females.
So the concerning of Allah here is
"Allah instructs you about your children: for the male, what is equal to the share of two females."
It is only for the share ratio of the property, for the male 2:3 of the property and female 1:3 of the property. so it two shares of female to a male child
And also wrong about 42:49-50:
(49)To Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth; He creates what he wills. He gives to whom He wills female [children], and He gives to whom He wills males. (50) Or He makes them [both] males and females, and He renders whom He wills barren. Indeed, He is Knowing and Competent.
Here Allah says He creates what he wills means "he creates what he wants".
But a Transgender is not from birth. Male or Female changes their behavior to their opposite gender is Transgender.
- If a male changes his male behavior,attitude to a female's then he is a transgender.
- If a female changes her female behavior,attitude to a male's then she is a transgender.
Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) have prohibited men acting like female and female acting like men.
The above Hadith talks about the real Transgender here.
So, no child is a transgender from the birth, it changes in life. And the thought is wrong that the Qur'aan verses 4:11,75:39,42:49-40 talks about the Transgender