I was dating a boy, we fell in love. We committed zina with the intention of marriage later, (this doesn't help my situation) My father found out, I was kicked out of my family home as a disgrace. My family have disowned me now.

1) is it permissible for me and this man to marry? Will our marriage be haram?

I have no mahram, what can the man do, who does he ask for my hand? My father said I am not his daughter and disowned me.

2) will a marriage based on haram things like zina be blessed by Allah? Or is it doomed to fail?

3) I need forgiveness from Allah for my sins, what can I do?


1 Answer 1


Good info posted above. My opinion: 1. yes permissible. Try to reach out to a relative for help if not father 2. As long as u both truely repent 3. ask forgiveness and check online for duas.

  • 2
    Please consider elaborating your answer to make more useful. I strongly suggest you to add references to support your claims.
    – Medi1Saif
    Commented Apr 27, 2016 at 6:48
  • Certain answers are based on common sense and need no reference
    – Kamran
    Commented Aug 7, 2016 at 7:07
  • @Kamran we are not a peer support either a question can be answered by some kind of evidences or a kind of logical explanation etc..The opinion of an unknown person rather looks like an advise and is far away from an expert answer and therefore is not what this site is meant for.
    – Medi1Saif
    Commented Oct 30, 2019 at 11:25

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .