I have been married for 15 years we have 3 children, the 1st child is now 14 and she is a girl and my husband tried to rape her due to that we have not been living together past six months and I (the wife) now want a divorce and to get married again.

What should I do? Please give me the right path as one wrong information could lead to sins of a lifetime.

  • 2
    So far i can only tell you my opinion: First it's only the man who can give divorce, but you can ask for it on a court because of the rape issue. – Medi1Saif Dec 3 '15 at 9:59
  • First of all, you need to clarify one part: "Me and the wife now want to..." Who is the wife in this? Please edit your question to avoid confusion. – Noah Dec 3 '15 at 14:02
  • She meant herself. She meant 'Me the wife' as corrected by Medi. – user14305 Dec 3 '15 at 14:48

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.