Concerning "Mubtalat of Wudu (Wudhu) or actually the items which invalidate the wudu (ablution), there seems to be some differences between Shia and Sunni Wudu. I'm relatively familiar with Shia view, but I was wondering what the items (invalidates) are which are not the same between Shia and Sunni.
I don't really know about the mubtilat from Shia's view (I opened the links provided, it was in Persian unfortunately), so I will just mention the mubtilat of wudu' from Sunni's view:
- Passing out gases.
- Ejaculation of semen in any case.
- Wady (a liquid similar to semen that comes out after urination)
- Madhiy (a liquid formed when sexually excited)
- Touching a non-mahram woman.
- Excessive bleeding.
- Touching one's private part (either with or without lust)
- Eating camel meat.
- Sleeping in which you're not conscious. (And losing consciousness in general.
- Losing your mind such as getting drunk.
From Shia's view:
wind of stomach and intestine which exits from the outlet of feces
the sleep in which you are unconscious
items which spoil the intellect (aql) such as madness and drunkenness
Estehaazeh of women
the acts which make us doing Qusl, such as Jenaabah
(Source: Tozih-al-Masaael, Al-Mahshi, Imam-Khomeini)