المومن کالجبل راسخ لا تحرکه العواصف
A believer is like mountain, the winds cannot move him!
عَنِ الصَّادِقِ جَعْفَرِ بْنِ مُحَمَّدٍ ع أَنَّهُ قَالَ: إِنَّ الْعَبْدَ إِذَا كَثُرَتْ ذُنُوبُهُ وَ لَمْ يَجِدْ مَا يُكَفِّرُهَا بِهِ ابْتَلَاهُ اللَّهُ عَزَّ وَ جَلَّ بِالْحُزْنِ فِي الدُّنْيَا لِيُكَفِّرَهَا فَإِنْ فَعَلَ ذَلِكَ بِهِ وَ إِلَّا أَسْقَمَ بَدَنَهُ لِيُكَفِّرَهَا بِهِ فَإِنْ فَعَلَ ذَلِكَ بِهِ وَ إِلَّا شَدَّدَ عَلَيْهِ عِنْدَ مَوْتِهِ لِيُكَفِّرَهَا بِهِ فَإِنْ فَعَلَ ذَلِكَ بِهِ وَ إِلَّا عَذَّبَهُ فِي قَبْرِهِ لِيَلْقَى اللَّهَ عَزَّ وَ جَلَّ يَوْمَ يَلْقَاهُ وَ لَيْسَ شَيْءٌ يَشْهَدُ عَلَيْهِ بِشَيْءٍ مِنْ ذُنُوبِهِ.
From Imam Sadiq: If a believer has many sins and hasn't done much to have it washed away, then Allah would bring sorrow to him in this world so that it would cleanse him. If that works then so be it, if it doesn't then Allah would bring illness to his body to cleanse him. If that works then so be it, if it doesn't then Allah would make it hard on him when he dying . If that works then so be it, if not then Allah would make it hard for him in his grave so that when he sees Allah (in the hereafter), he would be cleansed and once he sees Allah, he would be cleansed of his sins
Amali Saduq (A Shia book)
عَسَى أَن تَكْرَهُواْ شَيْئًا وَيَجْعَلَ اللّهُ فِيهِ خَيْرًا كَثِيرًا
it may be that you dislike a thing while Allah has placed abundant good in it.Nisa' 19
It may be that having financial problems is good for your hereafter and maybe perhaps if you had a great life, you would have forgotten Allah!
Do get a Financial adviser, but know the best of financial adviser is Allah...truly if Allah sees it in your benefit to not grant a wish or to delay it for 2 days/years/decades then so be it!
so maybe you are just getting cleanses for your sins or maybe its just a test, or maybe its just Allah's way to get you close to him
Sometimes Allah tries to make you stick around by giving you constant problems.
Allah likes to bring his servants to himself:
- For some he gives them more bounties and as a result of their thanksgiving, they become closer to Allah!
- For some he gives more misfortunes and as a result of their worship to Allah they become closer to Allah!
As for non-believers, it could be many things:
- Success in this world doesn't mean success in the afterlife, in Islam the hereafter is valued more than this world.
- Sometimes Allah just simply is done with a servant and as of way of doing that is the says, " You don't want me anymore? OK! Granted! I'll give you everything you need so that you would never need to remember me again!"
- It could that this to you is just a test! I mean to see people less close to Allah get better things!