i'm not good in giving some kind of advises but i experienced similar situations where i really taught, what's wrong with me the world etc. because everything just goes wrong or bad.
My advises are:
- you should think positive and try to change and to wipe away every bad thing every bad thought with a smile and a positive thought... this would mean you should ask yourself when was i happy and find some very nice tought or memory which let's you smile!
- If you talk to people be positive nobody could stand or endure to hear complaints and grumblings for a longer time, that could be a reason why people leave you alone!
- try your best not to be alone, because once you are alone you will focus on your problems, your bad thoughts and stuff.
- have faith in Allah!!! Because from the words in your Question one feels that you are loosing faith in Allah! This would mean to thank Allah in any case! To be patient and believe that everything Allah has predetermined for you would have good reasons! etc.
- Read surat Yusuf (12) even if there's -as it seems- no sahih hadith about it! The story seems to have some effect
- if you still feel things don't get better you should consult a specialist!
I just want to remind you some Verses of the Quran and some words our Prophet (peace be upon him)
Fighting has been enjoined upon you while it is hateful to you. But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know
not. [Surat al-Baqara (2:216)]
كتب عليكم القتال وهو كره لكم وَعَسَى أَنْ تَكْرَهُوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ
خَيْرٌ لَكُمْ وَعَسَى أَنْ تُحِبُّوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ شَرٌّ لَكُمْ
وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ وَأَنْتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَ
- Who spend [in the cause of Allah ] during ease and hardship and who restrain anger and who pardon the people - and Allah loves the doers of good;
[Surat al-I'mran (3:134)
وَالْكَاظِمِينَ الْغَيْظَ وَالْعَافِينَ عَنِ النَّاسِ وَاللّهُ يُحِبُّ الْمُحْسِنِينَ
- Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah
forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the
[Surat az-Zumar (39:53)]
قل ياعبادي الذين أسرفوا على أنفسهم لا تقنطوا من رحمة الله إن الله
يغفر الذنوب جميعا إنه هو الغفور الرحيم
And never forget the devine rule in surat ash-Sharh
- For indeed, with hardship [will be] ease.(5)Indeed, with hardship [will be] ease.(6)
[Surat ash-Sharh (94:5-6)]
فإن مع العسر يسرا ( 5 ) إن مع العسر يسرا
Therefore i would suggest to read this surah as often as possible and try to understand/interpret it as if you where addressed by the words
- Abu Yahya Suhaib bin Sinan (May Allah be pleased with him) reported
that: The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said,
"How wonderful is the case of a believer; there is good for him in
everything and this applies only to a believer.
If prosperity attends him, he expresses gratitude to Allah and that is
good for him; and if adversity befalls him, he endures it patiently
and that is better for him".
وعن أبي يحيى صهيب بن سنان رضي الله عنه قال:
قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم "عجبا لأمر المؤمن إن أمره كله له
خير، وليس ذلك لأحد إلا للمؤمن :
إن أصابته سراء شكر فكان خيراً له، وإن أصابته ضراء صبر فكان خيراً
له" ((رواه مسلم)).
- Abu Dharr narrated that the Messenger of Allah said :
in the face of your brother is charity, commanding good and
forbidding evil is charity, your giving directions to a man lost in
the land is charity for you. Your seeing for a man with bad sight is a
charity for you, your removal of a rock, a thorn or a bone from the
road is charity for you. Your pouring what remains from your bucket
into the bucket of your brother is charity for you."
عَنْ أَبِي ذَرٍّ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم
" تَبَسُّمُكَ فِي وَجْهِ أَخِيكَ لَكَ صَدَقَةٌ وَأَمْرُكَ
بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَنَهْيُكَ عَنِ الْمُنْكَرِ صَدَقَةٌ وَإِرْشَادُكَ
الرَّجُلَ فِي أَرْضِ الضَّلاَلِ لَكَ صَدَقَةٌ وَبَصَرُكَ لِلرَّجُلِ
الرَّدِيءِ الْبَصَرِ لَكَ صَدَقَةٌ وَإِمَاطَتُكَ الْحَجَرَ
وَالشَّوْكَةَ وَالْعَظْمَ عَنِ الطَّرِيقِ لَكَ صَدَقَةٌ وَإِفْرَاغُكَ
مِنْ دَلْوِكَ فِي دَلْوِ أَخِيكَ لَكَ صَدَقَةٌ " .
قَالَ وَفِي الْبَابِ عَنِ ابْنِ مَسْعُودٍ وَجَابِرٍ وَحُذَيْفَةَ
وَعَائِشَةَ وَأَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ . قَالَ أَبُو عِيسَى هَذَا حَدِيثٌ
حَسَنٌ غَرِيبٌ .
- Abu Hurairah, may Allah be pleased with him, narrated that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
“O Allah, benefit me with that which You have taught me, and teach me
that which will benefit me, and increase me in knowledge. All praise
is due to Allah in every condition, and I seek refuge in Allah from
the condition of the people of the Fire (Allāhummanfa'nī bimā
'allamtanī wa 'allimnī mā yanfa'unī, wa zidnī 'ilma, al-ḥamdulillāhi
'alā kulli ḥālin, wa a'ūdhu billāhi min ḥāli ahlin-nār).”
[This is the longest version to be found in Jami' at-Tirmdi hadith
hassan gharib/partly qualified as dai'f you may also find shorter
Versions in bulugh al-Maram and Sunan ibn Majah]
عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، رضى الله عنه قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى
الله عليه وسلم
" اللَّهُمَّ انْفَعْنِي بِمَا عَلَّمْتَنِي وَعَلِّمْنِي مَا
يَنْفَعُنِي وَزِدْنِي عِلْمًا الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ عَلَى كُلِّ حَالٍ
وَأَعُوذُ بِاللَّهِ مِنْ حَالِ أَهْلِ النَّارِ " .
قَالَ هَذَا حَدِيثٌ حَسَنٌ غَرِيبٌ مِنْ هَذَا الْوَجْهِ .
I hope i could help somehow and may Allah guide as all and help you through and out of your situation!