I'm still new to Islam. I am trying to get my head around it, but I sometimes end up feeling so angry because my head is filled with some many questions, etc...
For example Islam prohibits us from:
- Sex before marriage (and other sexual things that you may want to do as a young hormonal guy)
- If we run our own business or sell something or what ever for profit, Islam does not allow us to have more than 5% profit....
- We have to pray 5 times a day.
- We have to only care about Allah and nothing else.
- Islam does not allow us to give money to family members even if they are poor and need pur help.
- We have to fast once a year (although I like this one, as itds great for health).
- We can only marry people who are also Islamic.
- Woman have to cover themselves.
- Woman can do the things that they want like makeup (or what ever it is that woman like).
- Islam does not allow us to eat pork or drink Alcohol.
etc etc .... the list goes on....
I agree that one should be honest, kind respectful and work hard to achieve the things they want in life and not do bad things like for example corrupt leaders do.
But I just find it annoying that there are all these other petty rules that we have to follow to.
God is the almighty, perfect, wise and powerful one. Why an earth would he care if two people who are not married have sex? Why would he care if I don't pray or if I like to work hard and get the best living I can in life (through HONEST work).
If anyone can help me out here, that would be much appreciated. I just get so frustrated sometimes...... I believe in God, but thats it. I have never done anything else. I want to learn more and maybe even prey and fell better. But I can't because iI get so angry by just thinking about these issues.