I have a few questions about Islam and Allah which I would like to ask. I have been quite frustrated for some time now as to why/how/etc... in regards to these questions. Ok so here goes:
1) Why does Allah need us to pray? Allah is the almighty, powerful, perfect and wise one. So why does he need us to kneel down everyday and pray? Can't we just say "I believe in you Allah" and leave it at that? I believe in God, but I don't see why I have to prey everyday? Especially how you have to do it 5 times a day (or 3 if your Shite Muslim).
2) The devil is horrible and is always trying to ruin everything, I understand this, but God is obviously the number one most powerful. So can't he just click his fingers and get rid of the devil immediately? If he did that, maybe all these weapons/oil companies/bankers wouldn't go around the world starting wars and killing innocent people (like in Palestine)???
3) How come Islam has lots of rules regarding sex? Like why do you have to be married? And why is anal not allowed? God loves us all right? Why would something like this matter? In fact isn't one of the rules of God, is that we should populate the Earth? That's one of the reasons God created the Earth, so that we, his people, could live on it and breed and so on????
4) So Islam allows Christianity and Judaism. So how come if a Muslim converts to one of those religions, he/she is to be killed? I thought those religions are allowed by Islam?
5) What does God do all day? Do he check on all his creations or something? Does he eat food? Does he have an iPhone? Does he go swimming? Etc...???
6) Lastly, if someone is just good all their life, then isn't that good enough for God? Personally I'm a hard working young man, I believe in honesty, and being respectful towards each other, etc.... Can't that just be good enough?
Thanks for your time and patience, I hope you can help me with this, because these questions have been in my mind for ages and its made me quite angry.