Actually islam is a complete way of life, then of course it gives perfectly guides us in having healthy and allowed sexual relationship. There are certain things, which you have to make sure during sex, like which actions are allowed, mubah and haram.
All of the ways to have sex are allowed, except those, which are forbidden, as proven from this verse of Quran:
[2:224] Your wives are a tilth for you; so approach your tilth when
and how you like and send ahead some good for yourselves; and fear
Allah and know that you shall meet Him; and give good tidings to those
- You can do it in all positions, no issues with that, as proven from above verse of Quran
- You can do it being naked, but better cover yourself
- Rear entrance is haram
- You are right that you should pray 2 rakat nafl, but not before every sexual act, but only at first night. It is proven from Sunnah.
- When you are about to start,then before taking off clothes, both of you should recite this (Never ever forget this dua, as whoever recite this dua, before sex,his child will never be harmed by satan):
بِسْمِ اللهِ اللَّهُمَّ جَنِّبْنَا الشَّيْطَانَ ، وَجَنِّبِ
الشَّيْطَانَ مَا رَزَقْـتَنَا
"I am having relations in the name of Allah. O Allah save us from
Satan and keep him away from the children You grant us".
The child that is born after the recitation of this dua will never be harmed by Satan.
- Cleanliness must be maintained, before and after
- When man has reached climax, you have to stay there for a while
- Some medical experts say that if both climax together,than the chances of fertilization are high.
In the end, try to get yourself checked up properly from medical doctor.
May Allah bless you with pious child