This is answer of your comment :
Yes in some Mosque there is a setup to keep your bag or jacket but in some Mosque there is not on that occasions I keep my bag or jacket beside back wall or side wall (not at the front wall case it hard to get after prayer). and most of Mosque I said prayer there is no place to wipe water of your face and hand so it is okay to have a handkerchief with you.
At Friday prayer follow thing has done
- First Iman gave speech about any topic it. It usually start about half hour before jamat.
- Then Iman give you time to offer first 4 units of suna or in same Mosque they don't. If they don't give you time to offer 4 units suna then you have to do it in speech (It depend on Iman so you can confirm it from anyone about that).
- After that Imam will give you khutbah it is compulsory to lesson to it in Friday prayer and you don't have permission to talk to anyone when imam is saying khutbah.
- when he will be finished the you for lines and start praying in jamat.
How prayer is done in jamat:
prayer in jamat is lot like prayer in alone but you have to follow Iman instead of yourself.Imam will say
Allah o Akber multiple time and you have to follow it.
First Imam say takbeer(when he says
Allah o Akber) like in prayer alone you say takbeer raising you hand to your ear(but you have to do it after Imam cause you are follow it).
Then it the same farz salat when he say
Allah o Akber again you bow and put your hand to knees.
when he will say
Allah o Akber you stand straight.
he will say
Allah o Akber again you will go to sajdah. Remember you have to perform two sadjah so he will say
Allah o Akber again you will get up from sajdah and then when he will say
Allah o Akber again you go into the sajdah again after that he will say
Allah o Akber you will stand up straight.(your one rakat is over)
- Now you will follow these same steps again but in after sajdah you will sit and perform you ayat and end with salam.
Now my advice for you is not to get nerves cause no one is looking at you. You are there to perform your prayer:D