If the husband has been physically assaulting his wife, can a man interfere in their life and come to rescue to the woman? What is the correct procedure to salvage the wife?

closed as off-topic by Rebecca J. Stones, III-AK-III, UmH, Aboudi, goldPseudo Jun 17 '17 at 21:55

  • This question does not appear to be about Islam within the scope defined in the help center.
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • Yes he can. He can do so by calling the authorities to help that woman. Just remember he can interfere individually though (only authorities) – Sohaeb Aug 1 '14 at 17:53
  • How is this related to Islam? – Farhan Aug 1 '14 at 20:43
  • 4
    I'm voting to close this question as off-topic because it's unclear what this has to do with Islam specifically. – Rebecca J. Stones Jun 17 '17 at 10:11

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.