The information I got while searching for Ghusl on internet. There is Farā'id and Sunnah in Ghusl where Farā'id are important steps and Sunnah are optional.
By the information I got,
Farā'id are source
- Rinsing the inner mouth.
- Sniffing water and blowing it out.
- To wash the entire body in a rigorous manner.
& Sunnah are source
- Washing both the hands up to the wrists.
- Wash the private parts and remove dirt or filth from the body.
- Perform Wudu.
- Water should be poured over the head three times so that it flows all over the body.
- Pour water on the right shoulder three times.
- Pour water on the left shoulder three times.
My question, what if I don't perform Sunnah "as these are optional" then is my Ghusl right?