I have seen stuff like these, I dont remember exactly but here are some parts in my words:
- the ink has dried destiny has been written
- Allah makes path that is in destiny easier for the person.
- no matter how much you work you will get what's destined
Then there things that seem to imply otherwise:
- freewill is given so you make right or wrong choices and upon which you will be judged.
- humans have free will and therefore they are punished or rewarded.
- Destiny isn't something that decides what we do but something Allah knows you will do. (Whereas according to above what's written in destiny is what you will get)
So maybe destiny is something more fluid part of it gets decided while rest is left on us. I mean i don't know why there has been 2 conflicting ideas.
If i accept destiny is in our hands than somethings make more sense but there are clear hadith in fact if i am not wrong believing in destiny is fundamental part of faith. So if destiny isn't in our hands then what are we judged on? Not that i want to be judged.