Al-Muraqabah is divided into stages to help understand its aims, because it's linked more into soul than body it is little bit hard to be determined and understood by words, Al-Muraqabah is the Meditation of Sufi's it has three stages and these three stages are divided into 3 sub-stages, so in total we have nine, but honestly now am going to describe half of the answer because i don't know them all, it starts by :
1 - Monitoring Allah presence to walk to him constantly :
- Maximizing the value of Allah in the heart till you trivialize any thing great but Allah.
- Oncoming that bears you to continuously walk to Allah with veneration.
- The happiness that leads to completing the walk to Allah with a continuous good work (the sweetness of Faith).
2 - Monitoring the perception of Allah to you :
- The rejection of disobeying Allah orders, tellings and willings.
- Regretting Objection to his names, his character and his doings.
- Everything you see is from Allah as an incident or a creation.
this is all what i know about the subject, i honestly , missed the last stage.
Hope it helped, Allah knows better.